Gta Sa:Mp's best server...

HomeRegisterLog in
Welcome on the Perdiction's forum ! IP : 78.129.221.58:7783 ! Join it !
Bienvenue sur le forum de Perdiction ! 78.129.221.58:7783 ! Rejoignez nous !
Willkommen auf dem server von Perdiction! 78.129.221.58:7783! Schließen Sie sich wir schnell an!
Perdiction'un forum'una hosgeldiniz ! IP : 78.129.221.58:7783 ! Katılın !

Share | 

Sam_Catcheside's Perdiction Stunting server Admin App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sam_catcheside
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostSubject: Sam_Catcheside's Perdiction Stunting server Admin App   Mon 31 May 2010 - 12:39

In game name? : Sam_Catcheside
Real name? : Sam Catcheside
Age? : 15
How many hour have you play in Perdiction server? : 4+
How many hour can you play per day? : School nights 2-4, Weekends 5 hour +
What can you offer to this server?: I can offer this server, assistance when dealing with rule breakers, smartly and efficiently.
Have you already hack? when? : I dont hack, Hacking is not fair play, which is what a majority of gamers is trying to discourage.
Information about yourself: I like History, I like English. I do a little scripting, Play guitar, Cello, and teaching myself piano.

Thankyou for your time in reading this, I can bring peace to this server, and friendly service to any questions that I can answer.

Yours Sincerely
Sam Catcheside
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Sam_Catcheside's Perdiction Stunting server Admin App   Mon 31 May 2010 - 13:01

Well good lucku will have to wait for yoann or kaan to reply to this although I hav never seen u on server but if u have played 4hours we must have different time zones

I had a look and when I posted this u had 14 gaming points
Back to top Go down
sam_catcheside
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sam_Catcheside's Perdiction Stunting server Admin App   Mon 31 May 2010 - 13:06

[asg]davo wrote:
Well good lucku will have to wait for yoann or kaan to reply to this although I hav never seen u on server but if u have played 4hours we must have different time zones

I had a look and when I posted this u had 14 gaming points

I live in Australia, I have school, I would probably see you on weekends playing, because thats when I can play for longer.
Thankyou, Davo... server Coder and scripter Very Happy very nice job you have done, some commands dont work, but you probably know that. e.g. /Basejump 1-4-5-6-7-8-9-10
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Sam_Catcheside's Perdiction Stunting server Admin App   Mon 31 May 2010 - 13:11

Ow really I live in Australia to actually in South Australia and I have school too

but I didn't fo any of the scripting and stuff kaan did

but I am doin the big update fir the server it looks awesome if u Luke it now wait to u see the new version

And I will see if kaan will send me the scripts gir the basejunps and I will fix them and also add more jumps if u would like
Back to top Go down
Romeo
Admin Leader
Admin Leader

PostSubject: Re: Sam_Catcheside's Perdiction Stunting server Admin App   Mon 31 May 2010 - 13:16

Nice App Sam Good luck with your app.

[WS]Romeo
Back to top Go down
sam_catcheside
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sam_Catcheside's Perdiction Stunting server Admin App   Mon 31 May 2010 - 13:18

I live in SA, This has been my only time on the server, I am enjoying, an admin told me about Apps, being dont, so I took my chances while I had them, and well, heres my app.
Thankyou for the offer, but you dont have to add the /basejumps just because of me, I just find it funny jumping and not using a parachute, as it looks funny..
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Sam_Catcheside's Perdiction Stunting server Admin App   Mon 31 May 2010 - 13:20

Ell in gonna add sme with and without parachutes because really it only rakes bout 2mins to add a basejump
Back to top Go down
sam_catcheside
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sam_Catcheside's Perdiction Stunting server Admin App   Mon 31 May 2010 - 13:29

What sort of Coding is it in? Because I know a bit of Java, and VB & little bit of C.
But 2 mins doesn't sound too hard. easy coding? and HAppy Coding Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Sam_Catcheside's Perdiction Stunting server Admin App   Mon 31 May 2010 - 13:38

Go in chatbox and we talk because this is spaming
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Sam_Catcheside's Perdiction Stunting server Admin App   Mon 31 May 2010 - 15:18

Note: sam has nearly got to the 50point gaming mark so he's been playin gir a while
Back to top Go down
Kaan_Akalin
Server Owner & Scripter/Mapper

PostSubject: :)   Mon 31 May 2010 - 15:29

Lol [asg]davo you didnt build or do anything for the server Smile I build all server and pryor created edits vip area....
Back to top Go down
http://perdiction.zforum.biz
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Sam_Catcheside's Perdiction Stunting server Admin App   Mon 31 May 2010 - 15:33

All I said was I didn't do any of th server imcdoin the update and that basejunps only take bout 2mibs to make
Back to top Go down
sam_catcheside
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sam_Catcheside's Perdiction Stunting server Admin App   Mon 31 May 2010 - 15:34

Kaan_Akalin wrote:
Lol [asg]davo you didnt build or do anything for the server Smile I build all server and pryor created edits vip area....
Lmao, I find that pretty funny, although I shouldn't, but I do.... Maybe Davo, should help make suggestions, and if anyone wants to add, or edit something with the server, they have to make the code, send it to Owner for approval, and then the owner tests it out? oops sorry this should be in suggestions, lmao.
Back to top Go down
Kaan_Akalin

PostSubject: Accepted!   Mon 31 May 2010 - 15:38

Sam I thought of you. You are accepted to level 2 admin everyday you can be promoted Smile
~Locked
Back to top Go down
http://perdiction.zforum.biz
Yoann
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sam_Catcheside's Perdiction Stunting server Admin App   Mon 31 May 2010 - 17:28

or demoted ^^, read and sign every admin rules please, you have to sign them or demoted.
Good luck and try to make a good job,

Yoann.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sam_Catcheside's Perdiction Stunting server Admin App   

Back to top Go down

Sam_Catcheside's Perdiction Stunting server Admin App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Admin :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: